Wellness Supervisor, Devon Energy | Calgary, AB | Dec. 2014 — June 2019
Led the member experience of a corporate wellness center, enhancing productivity, employee engagement, and industry competitiveness.
- Created content and visual design for digital and print-based health communications.
- Re-designed a member service based on data, analytics and business objectives (subsequently adopted by >85% of members within two weeks of implementation).
- Maintained a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 85%+ during my tenure.
- Designed and evaluated fitness and wellness challenges, programs, events, and activities and produced outcome and process reports to guide future initiatives.
- Managed and developed a team of 4-20 professionals.
Corporate Health and Wellness Consultant, Centrica Energy | Calgary, AB |May 2012 — April 2014
Created, administered and evaluated customized health promotion campaigns targeting lifestyle risks for 425 employees across Alberta.
- Collected data from interviews and contextual inquiry sessions to develop a curriculum to reduce the risk of musculoskeletal injuries in utility workers.
- Produced health communication materials.
- Analyzed and reported on relevant wellness and health impact metrics for program evaluation (participation and employee satisfaction).
- Master of Science in interaction design, Cyprus University of Technology, in progress
Coursework in: human-computer interaction, interaction design methods, evaluating user experience, research methods, computer-supported cooperative work, design theory, design for accessibility, ubiquitous computing
- Master of Science in kinesiology, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in psychology, University of Alberta
- UCLA Extension - User Experience I & II
- Stanford University - Introduction to Product Management (in progress)
User Experience Research and Design
- Affinity mapping, card sorting, contextual inquiry, conversational design, design sprints, personas, prototyping (paper and digital), quantitative analysis, qualitative analysis, surveys, usability testing, wireframing
- Axure, Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq
- English (native)
- French (conversational)
Presented parallel session “Lessons Learned: Engaging Older Adults in Generative Design Sessions for a Digital Messaging System” at 20th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI International), Las Vegas, NV (July 2018).